Taking a moment to appreciate how great a movie Princess Diaries 2 is
And let’s not forget:
(going through a slideshow of princes to find Mia a potential husband)
Mia: Oooh he’s handsome.
Joe: His boyfriend thinks he’s handsome too.
Mia and Lily: Right on!
this was my favourite movie when I was a kid!
My favourite line ever:
You know when a fast angry song comes on that you know every word to and you’re in just the right mood that your eyes light up with the fire and angst of a thousand punk rockers and you just feel so alive
puT ON YOUR WAR PAINT
making a joke and waiting for a response like
My dad accidentally threw a cheese grater at me so I left the room and he yelled “come back here you ungrateful child” while laughing hysterically
Update my mom just told me that if I had even a ‘shred’ of decency I would go back in there
Update #2: my dad apologized and told me he had only done it for ‘the grater good’
These are my goals as a parent
Haha. I am this type of parent
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
Hermione Granger= England’s feminist
Today my history professor, a rumpled, pot-bellied guy in his mid thirties, walked into class looking all excited, which made the rest of us nervous, because he’s known for pop quizzes. He took a deep breath and said, “I have been waiting for this moment my entire teaching career. So please, pull out your textbooks and…” in a British accent, glowering at us all ferociously, “TURN TO PAGE THREE HUNDRED AND NINETY FOUR.”
We. All. DIED.
I AM COMPLETELY SERIOUS.
Photographs by Thom Sheridan
In 1986, the United Way attempted to break the world record for balloon launches, by releasing 1.5 million balloons, which resulted in two deaths, millions in lawsuits, and a devastating environmental impact.
Skye : When Brittany sung ‘My Cup’ to Santana on the show, was it actually about a cup or something else ? Cause that first verse ùakes it sound pretty dodgy lol
Heather : BHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yes! That’s so what that song is about.. They cut the first part out so it didn’t sound so bad but you can tell from everyone’s reactions that it’s not really about a cup hahaha… If you look closely you can see Nay laughing about it too hahaha THAT SONG’S MY JAM YO!!!
When have to sit through someone singing about your vagina☝☝ Naya`s face
— John Cabrera (@johncabrera)October 4, 2014
HEP ALIEN REUNION! THIS MADE ME WAY TOO HAPPY AND I LOVE IT <3
Base By: Jahrenesis